Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, golden autumn soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Golden Autumn Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Golden Autumn Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
In a large heavy pot, melt butter; add onion and leeks and cook until soft but not brown. I created this soup long ago when my dad gave me a huge chunk of winter squash he'd grown. I much prefer using my fresh or frozen turkey broth to chicken broth, but you can use either. Arrange bread slices in a single layer on a baking sheet; sprinkle evenly with cheese.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook golden autumn soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Golden Autumn Soup:
- Make ready 5 medium parsnips, peeled and chopped
- Get 5 medium carrots, sliced
- Get 2 medium onions, chopped
- Get 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- Make ready 1 medium turnip, peeled and chopped
- Get 2 celery ribs, sliced
- Prepare 2 bay leaves
- Take 3 can (14-1/2 oz each) chicken broth or about 5-1/3 cups
- Take 2 cup half-and-half cream
- Make ready 1 tsp dried tarragon
- Take 1/4 tsp pepper
Garnish with sour cream and onion. In a large pot over medium heat, heat oil. Add squash, carrots, and shallots and season with salt and pepper. In a large stock pot add potatoes, celery, onion, chicken bouillon, water and parsley flakes.
Instructions to make Golden Autumn Soup:
- In a soup kettle or Dutch oven, combine the first eight ingredients; simmer for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove bay leaves, Let cool for 20 minutes.
- Puree in small batches in a blender; return to kettle.
- Add cream, tarragon and pepper; heat through.
- YIELD: 12 servings (3 quarts).
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Add squash, carrots, and shallots and season with salt and pepper. In a large stock pot add potatoes, celery, onion, chicken bouillon, water and parsley flakes. Season with salt and pepper and simmer until vegetables become tender. In a separate bowl mix flour and milk. Once it is well blended, add to soup mixture and cook until soup becomes thick.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food golden autumn soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!