Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, zucchini gratin. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Zucchini Gratin is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Zucchini Gratin is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
View Recipe. this link opens in a new tab. Zucchini is second to none when it comes to fresh summer produce, except for maybe fresh summer tomatoes. Layer half the zucchini in prepared dish. Combine milk, cream and eggs in small bowl.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook zucchini gratin using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini Gratin:
- Make ready 2-3 zucchinis sliced round
- Take 1 onion chopped
- Make ready 2-3 cloves garlic minced
- Make ready 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Take 8 oz cream cheese
- Get 1 egg
- Get 2 oz cheddar cheese
- Get 2 oz mozzarella cheese
- Make ready 3 tbsp olive oil
- Take Salt and pepper veggies to taste
- Get Sprikles of basil on top
- Take Sprinkles of dill weed on top
Slice the zucchini uniformly to ensure even cooking. Shred the zucchini and toss them, along with a heaping tsp of salt and allow to drain in a colander (put a bowl under the colander as you'll want to reserve the juices). If you're drowning in zucchini, an easy zucchini gratin recipe is the perfect way to use up a good amount. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
Steps to make Zucchini Gratin:
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan on a medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the zucchini and cook until lightly golden on both sides.
- Season the vegetables with the salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese with the egg until smooth
- Add the parmesan, cheddar cheese and half mozzarella in and stir well.
- Layer veggies in a baking dish
- Pour the cheese mixture over the zucchini and sprinkle the Mozzarella on top.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes. Uncover and broil until cheese is crispy brown and bubbly.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
If you're drowning in zucchini, an easy zucchini gratin recipe is the perfect way to use up a good amount. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; add zucchini, yellow squash and shallots. Place the shredded zucchini in a bowl and add salt to taste, mixing well. Mix Gruyere cheese and panko bread crumbs together in a bowl.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food zucchini gratin recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!