Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, roasted butternut, sweet potato and carrot soup. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted Butternut, Sweet Potato and Carrot soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Roasted Butternut, Sweet Potato and Carrot soup is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Place the carrots, butternut squash & sweet potato in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Healthy soup with roasted butternut, stove-top cooked carrots and sweet potatoes finished with roasted sprinkled pumpkin seeds and sautéed carrots. Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free and Absolutely Delicious! Butternut, carrot and sweet potato soup, healthy, soulful and satisfyingly delicious all in one bowl!
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have roasted butternut, sweet potato and carrot soup using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Butternut, Sweet Potato and Carrot soup:
- Take 1 butternut
- Make ready 3 sweet potatoes
- Prepare 3 carrots
- Make ready 1 tsp dried corriander
- Prepare 2 tsp dried basil
- Prepare 1 pinch rock salt
- Take 1 pinch black pepper
- Get 2 garlic cloves
- Get 1 veg stock cube
- Make ready 1/2 pints boiled water
- Take 1 olive oil
- Take 1/2 very small white onion
On a large baking sheet add the chopped butternut squash, sweet potato, and carrot. Drizzle with olive oil and toss the veggies to make sure they are all coated with oil. Drizzle the butternut squash, carrots, onions, garlic and apples with olive oil. Season all of the vegetables with cinnamon, curry and salt and pepper.
Steps to make Roasted Butternut, Sweet Potato and Carrot soup:
- preheat oven to gas mark 6
- chop butternut into cubes and deseed place on roasting tray, do the same for potatoes and carrots. I don't peel as adds taste
- pour over olive oil and place in oven for 30 to 40 minutes or gone roasted colour.
- boil kettle and pour out into jug half a pint add Vegas stock cube and stir
- place chopped onion and garlic cloves into soup maker or blender
- add Veg stock, salt and pepper, basil and corriander
- now check roasted veg if done to a light crispy colour or to your own tastes remove from oven and place in soup maker or blender
- turn on soup maker select program wait and lovely hot soup
- if using blender, bend then put one serving into pan and heat gently
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Drizzle the butternut squash, carrots, onions, garlic and apples with olive oil. Season all of the vegetables with cinnamon, curry and salt and pepper. Toss the vegetables and fruit to get the olive oil all and seasonings distributed. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium heat until lightly smoking. Add the broth and bring to a boil.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food roasted butternut, sweet potato and carrot soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!