Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, sweet potato soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet Potato Soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Sweet Potato Soup is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Sweet and Spicy Sweet Potato Soup. A creamy fall soup that's easy to make any time of year. The earthiness of the sweet potato is balanced with tart apples, spicy ginger, and touch of zesty lime. If desired, garnish each serving with a dollop of sour cream, some chopped cilantro, and a few sweet, spicy nuts.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet potato soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Soup:
- Prepare 2 tsp vegetable oil
- Take 1 1/2 cups chopped onions about two medium sized onions
- Get 1 cup diced potato
- Take 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 4 cups diced sweet potatoes
- Take 4 cups vegetable stock
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Get Salt and ground black pepper to taste
In less than an hour you can have a delicious creamy bowl that's sure to become one of your family's favorite soup recipes. Add the broth, tomatoes and sweet potato. In a blender, cover and process soup in batches until smooth. Return all to pan and heat through.
Steps to make Sweet Potato Soup:
- In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onions, potato and garlic. Cook, stirring frequently, until onions are tender.
- Add sweet potato and vegetable stock. Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add ginger.
- In a food processor or blender, purée the soup in batches. Heat to just below boiling. Season to taste with salt and ground black pepper.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
In a blender, cover and process soup in batches until smooth. Return all to pan and heat through. Stir in peanut butter and honey. Cook and stir until peanut butter is melted. Add the garlic, onion, carrot and celery and cook on low until tender and translucent.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food sweet potato soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!