Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, savory beef casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Savory beef casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Savory beef casserole is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Stir in beef and brown quickly over high heat, turning frequently. Simmer a few minutes or until slightly thickened. Brown the ground beef in a skillet and drain. Pour it into the casserole dish.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook savory beef casserole using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Savory beef casserole:
- Make ready 1 lb ground beef
- Make ready 1 cup chopped onion
- Make ready 1 can chopped tomatoes
- Make ready 1 packages frozen corn
- Make ready 3 chopped potatoes
- Take 2 cup sliced mushroom
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup chopped carrots
- Get 1 cup chopped celery
- Take 1 can tomato soup
- Make ready 1 cup water
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp pepper
- Make ready 1 tsp garlic powder
- Make ready 1 refrigerated pie crust
Heat shortening and saute onions until golden. Stir in beef and brown quickly over high heat, turning frequently. Simmer a few minutes or until slightly thickened. In a large saucepan coated with cooking spray, cook beef and onion in oil over medium-high heat until beef is browned on all sides.
Instructions to make Savory beef casserole:
- preheat oven to 375. Cook beef and onion in a large deep skillet over medium heat until beef is browned and crumbly, and about 10 minutes; drain.
- add untrained tomatoes, corn, potatoes, mushrooms, carrots, and celery to skillet. Stir in tomato soup, water, salt, pepper and garlic powder; cover.
- Cook mixture, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 20 minutes. Spoon into a large baking pan. Roll pastry into a rectangle on a lightly floured surface; cut into 1 inch wide strips
- arrange pastry strips in lattice pattern over beef mixture. Bake casserole until pastry is browned and filling is bubbly, about about 20 minutes.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Simmer a few minutes or until slightly thickened. In a large saucepan coated with cooking spray, cook beef and onion in oil over medium-high heat until beef is browned on all sides. Stir in the water, consomme, sherry, Worcestershire sauce and seasonings. Stir in the carrots, parsnips, potato and turnip. Spread hamburger into bottom of pan, covering entire bottom, gently tamping beef down.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food savory beef casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!