Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, crock pot potato soup. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Transfer the bacon and onion to a slow cooker, and stir in chicken broth, water, potatoes, salt, dill weed, and white pepper. In a small bowl, whisk together the flour and half-and-half. In a bowl of a Crock-Pot, combine potatoes, bacon, chicken broth, and thyme. Mash mixture until potatoes are coarsely chopped and soup is slightly thickened.
Crock pot potato soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Crock pot potato soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have crock pot potato soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crock pot potato soup:
- Prepare 1 bag (30 ounce) frozen potatoes
- Prepare 1 can (32 ounce) chicken broth
- Make ready 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Prepare 1 package cream cheese
- Prepare 1/2 cup diced bacon
- Make ready 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Get 1 packet hidden valley ranch powder
In a saucepan, combine the butter, flour, heavy cream and sour cream. When the slow cooker is done, pour in the thickened mix. Save this Paula Deen Potato Soup for a nice cold winter day so you can stay nice and warm on the inside while having a delicious and filling meal. Learn how to make this Easy Crock Pot Potato Soup for the absolute best comfort food.
Steps to make Crock pot potato soup:
- Put the potatoes, soup, broth, and half of the bacon in the crock pot, set it on low for 7 to 8 hours
- On the last hour dice up the cream cheese and stir in. Once it is melted, serve with shredded cheddar cheese and more bacon. Enjoy,
- Update…I started using the frozen potatoes with the peppers and onions in them, and added a few packages of hidden valley ranch powder…..nice upgrade!
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Save this Paula Deen Potato Soup for a nice cold winter day so you can stay nice and warm on the inside while having a delicious and filling meal. Learn how to make this Easy Crock Pot Potato Soup for the absolute best comfort food. The slow cooker does all the work to make the creamiest potato soup that will impress the entire family. Place the frozen hash browns, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, chopped onions, and ground black pepper in a crockpot. Cover the pot and turn the heat on low.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food crock pot potato soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!