Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, crock pot beef stew. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
In a small bowl mix together the flour, salt, and pepper; pour over meat, and stir to coat meat with flour mixture. Stir in the garlic, bay leaf, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, onion, beef broth, potatoes, carrots, and celery. Coat in flour and shake off any excess. Add stew meat; turn to coat evenly.
crock pot beef stew is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. crock pot beef stew is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook crock pot beef stew using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make crock pot beef stew:
- Get 1 can cambells cream of mushroom
- Make ready 1 can cambells french onion soup
- Make ready 1 packages baby carrots
- Prepare 3 slice red or yellow potatos
- Make ready 1 1/2 lb choice of meat (tri-tip is nice)
- Prepare 1 each onion cut into pieces and some garlic (optional)
- Take 1 can apple or orange juice (optional but adds to flavor and tenderness)
- Get 1 can corn (optional)
Stir to coat meat with flour. Add remaining ingredients and stir to mix well. Combine beef, potatoes, carrots, and onion in a slow cooker crock. Mix cream of mushroom soup, tomato sauce, onion soup mix, parsley, and pepper together in a bowl; pour over the beef mixture.
Steps to make crock pot beef stew:
- take all ingredients and put into a crock pot and stir.
- for best results prep the night before and put on low while you are at work or takes a few hrs on high
- add spices like salt and pepper to taste
- one can of fench onion and cream of mushroom will serve 4 or 5 people depending on size of steak
- adjust and play with ingredients to your taste style and leave me feedback on what you tried and how it turned out thanks and enjoy!
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Combine beef, potatoes, carrots, and onion in a slow cooker crock. Mix cream of mushroom soup, tomato sauce, onion soup mix, parsley, and pepper together in a bowl; pour over the beef mixture. This beef stew has a tomato based sauce, giving it a little different flavor. Cooked it up one day and got rave reviews from my husband, who is not a stew fan usually. It's also very, very easy and low in calories.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food crock pot beef stew recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!