Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, best shepherds pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This is the best shepherd's pie recipe I've ever had, and it comes from a friend who was a whiz at pinching pennies without sacrificing hearty flavor. —Valerie Merrill, Topeka, Kansas. Place in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Set over high heat, cover and bring to a boil. Watch the Video for the Best Classic Shepherd's Pie Below.
Best shepherds pie is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Best shepherds pie is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have best shepherds pie using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Best shepherds pie:
- Make ready 2 packages ground beef
- Prepare 1/3 red onion
- Make ready 3 small mushrooms
- Make ready 1 can of peas and carrots
- Take 6 bacon strips
- Get 1 garlic clove
- Make ready 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- Prepare 3 tbsp kitchen bouquet browning and seasoning sauce
- Make ready 3 packages instant potatoes
- Get 2 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Make ready 1 cup parmesan cheese flakes
Meanwhile, make the filling: Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet. With tons of flavor from herbs, vegetables and meat, you'll instantly fall in love with The Best Shepherd's Pie. Satisfying, filling and delicious for the whole family. THE BEST SHEPHERD'S PIE One thing that I have always loved is a good old Shepherd's Pie.
Steps to make Best shepherds pie:
- Cook bacon and set aside
- Brown beef in bacon fat with onions, mushrooms, garlic, peas, and carrots, and sauces
- Now spread mixture into a 9 13x9 pan cut bacon into bite size pieces and cream on top now set aside
- Cook potatoes as directed, then spread on top of beef cover with çheese and bake at 375 for approx 20 - 25 minutes or until cheese browns, may have to broil for a couple minutes
- Let sit 5 minutes and enjoy
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Satisfying, filling and delicious for the whole family. THE BEST SHEPHERD'S PIE One thing that I have always loved is a good old Shepherd's Pie. I've been eating variation after variation since I was a kid. Bring to boil and simmer until soft. Find the best recipes for the classic shepherd's pie.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food best shepherds pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!