Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, beef and green bean casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dice up yellow onion and mince garlic (if fresh). Brown ground beef, onion, and garlic. Once meat is browned; add in cream cheese, half and half, and beef. In an oven safe dish, Heat butter.
Beef and Green Bean Casserole is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Beef and Green Bean Casserole is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have beef and green bean casserole using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef and Green Bean Casserole:
- Prepare beef
- Prepare 2 lb lean ground beef
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp tomato paste
- Get 1 tbsp granulated garlic powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Prepare rest of casserole
- Prepare 1/4 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 lb whole green beans, I used frozen
- Prepare 1/4 lb fontina cheese
- Get 10 oz ripe black olives
- Get 28 oz crushed tomatoes
- Take 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
Melt olive oil and butter in a large skillet on medium high heat. Add beef, season it with salt and pepper. Add chicken/beef broth and onion powder. Once that is heated up, add the meat mixture to a baking dish and top with two cans of drained green beans.
Steps to make Beef and Green Bean Casserole:
- Preheat oven 375° Fahrenheit
- Mix tomato paste, beef, salt, garlic, and pepper. Cover the complete bottom of an oven safe dish with the ground beef mixture.
- Add green beans, fontina cheese, olives, crushed tomatoes, and parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake covered for one hour. Let sit 10 minutes, covered. Ground beef will shrink away from sides.
- Serve hope you enjoy!
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Add chicken/beef broth and onion powder. Once that is heated up, add the meat mixture to a baking dish and top with two cans of drained green beans. Brown and drain ground beef and chopped onions. In a small casserole dish, place mixture evenly spread on bottom of dish. Evenly spread tater tots on top of cheese.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food beef and green bean casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!