Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, crock pot steak. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crock Pot Steak is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Crock Pot Steak is something which I have loved my entire life.
Once you put the steak in the slow cooker, you'll want to add about ¼ cup of beef stock over it before putting the lid on. You can add more than one steak to the crock pot, but make sure they fit in a single layer. Cook on low for four to six hours, or until the internal temperature reaches your desired doneness ( here's a steak. Combine all ingredients in crock pot.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook crock pot steak using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Steak:
- Prepare 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Take 1 can French Onion Soup
- Take 1 can Cut Green Beans (drained)
- Get 1 large pack London Broil Steak
- Prepare 1 onion, sliced
- Prepare 1 Green Pepper, sliced
- Take Black Pepper
- Take Garlic Powder
Sprinkle the steaks with salt and pepper and dip in the flour. Remove the steaks to the slow cooker and set aside. First, spray your crockpot with cooking spray. Second, put the sliced onions in the bottom of the crock pot.
Steps to make Crock Pot Steak:
- Prepare steak by cutting off fat and cutting into cubes…..I used a twin pack of steak….
- Place cut up pieces of steak into crock pot sprayed with cooking spray (so your food doesn’t get stuck !), then add sliced onion and green pepper….here’s where I would’ve added fresh minced garlic but I forgot to get it at the supermarket yesterday! 😭
- Pour into crock the can of cream of mushroom soup, can of French onion soup, sprinkle black pepper and garlic powder into crock, stir well until meat is completely coated with soups and ingredients……
- Cook on Low for 6 hours……I know you’re not supposed to open the lid but I did stir it a few times during the cooking process…..I also left the lid halfway off after about 4 hours of cooking time because it was getting a little bit too soupy for me (it thickens up as it’s still cooking) but that’s just my personal preference….. 🙂
- An hour before the cooking process is done stir in the can of drained green beans……
- Cook until done and enjoy with mashed potatoes or egg noodles !!!! 😋
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
First, spray your crockpot with cooking spray. Second, put the sliced onions in the bottom of the crock pot. Now add the steaks right on top. Whisk this together and pour all over the steaks. Sprinkle steak seasoning on the steaks.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food crock pot steak recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!