Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, baked cinnamon sugar donuts. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts is something which I have loved my entire life.
While the doughnuts are baking, place melted butter for topping in a shallow bowl. Roll warm doughnuts in melted butter and then in cinnamon sugar to coat. Into a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Make the donuts: Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in a medium bowl.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have baked cinnamon sugar donuts using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts:
- Prepare For The Donuts:
- Make ready 1 cup all purpose flour
- Make ready 1 tsp. baking powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- Get 1/2 tsp. salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Make ready 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- Prepare 1 large egg, at room temperature
- Get 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- Get 1/4 cup milk, at room temperature (any kind works)
- Get 1/4 cup plain yogurt or sour cream, at room temperature
- Get 2 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- Get 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Make ready For The Coating :
- Make ready 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Make ready 2-3 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
In a large bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. In a small bowl whisk together the milk, butter, egg and vanilla extract. Grease a standard sized donut pan and set aside. In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
Steps to make Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray the donut pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Set aside.
- In a seperate, medium bowl, whisk together the egg, brown sugar, milk and yogurt (or sour cream). Then whisk in the melted butter and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients I to the dry and mix until just combined. Do not over mix. Spoon the batter into the prepared donut pan. Per the recipes recommendation, I placed the batter into a large Ziploc bag, cut a hole at one corner and piped the batter into the donut cavities. Fill no more than 3/4 of the way full with batter.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until just beginning to brown around the edges. Once done, let them sit in the pans for 2 minutes, then move the donuts into a wire rack to cool. This recipe makes 8 donuts but the pan only makes 6 at a time, so go ahead and pipe the remaining batter into the donut pans and repeat the baking process.
- Allow to cool enough to handle before coating them.
- To coat, combine the ground cinnamon and the sugar together in a shallow bowl. Brush the donuts with the melted butter using a pastry brush, then dip them in the cinnamon sugar mixture. You could do either just the top or all around the donut.
- Store leftover donuts covered at room temperature for up to 2 days.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Grease a standard sized donut pan and set aside. In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. In a separate bowl, combine egg, yogurt, vegetable oil, milk, and vanilla extract. Carefully pour the wet ingredients into the dry, mixing until just combined. Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts- melt in your mouth baked donuts with a hint of nutmeg, rolled in cinnamon sugar.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food baked cinnamon sugar donuts recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!