Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, herbed chicken breast stir-fry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Herbed Chicken Breast Stir-fry is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Herbed Chicken Breast Stir-fry is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine cornstarch and remaining broth until smooth; set aside. Rub on the dry ingredients then add the wet ingredients just enough to coat and dress each piece. Heat water in pan and soften peas, corn and carrots until water evaporates. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine cornstarch and remaining broth until smooth; set aside.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have herbed chicken breast stir-fry using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Herbed Chicken Breast Stir-fry:
- Make ready Chicken breast cutlets
- Make ready Corn, carrots & peas
- Get 1/2 small onion
- Prepare 4 cloves Garlic, chopped
- Take Butter
- Prepare Cooking oil
- Get Water
- Prepare Marinade
- Prepare As needed- garlic salt
- Prepare As needed- dried mixed herbs
- Get As needed- turmeric powder
- Prepare As needed- ground pepper
- Take 2-3 pinches brown sugar
- Prepare As needed- oyster sauce
- Get Sesame oil, drizzle around
- Get Cooking wine, drizzle around
- Prepare Red wine vinegar, drizzle around
This recipe is from The WEBB Cooks, articles and recipes by Robyn Webb, courtesy of the American Diabetes Association. Add the vegetables back to the pan. In a small bowl, whisk together the chicken broth, sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil and cornstarch, Pour the sauce over the chicken mixture and bring to a simmer. Arrange chicken in shallow baking dish.
Steps to make Herbed Chicken Breast Stir-fry:
- Marinate the chicken for 30 mins. Rub on the dry ingredients then add the wet ingredients just enough to coat and dress each piece. Mix well. Set aside for 30 mins.
- Heat water in pan and soften peas, corn and carrots until water evaporates. Set aside.
- Heat a little oil and sauté the garlic and onions.
- Add the chicken and cover.
- Once it has changed in color and water/juices have come out, add the peas, corn amd carrots. Cover.
- Turn on other side and cover. Cook until the liquid has evaporated.
- Add a slice of butter. Move it around on each piece. Then stir fry everything around with a turner until chicken is cooked through.
- Server hot with rice and salad.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
In a small bowl, whisk together the chicken broth, sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil and cornstarch, Pour the sauce over the chicken mixture and bring to a simmer. Arrange chicken in shallow baking dish. Melt butter and pour over chicken. Turn chicken pieces over so both sides are coated with butter. (I use a tongs for this.). Place the chicken pieces in the flour mixture and shake or mix gently until all chicken pieces are well coated.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food herbed chicken breast stir-fry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!