Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, slow cooker sausage gnocchi soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brown sausage in a frying pan until cooked through. Drain and add to the slow cooker. Add onion, carrot, celery, garlic, bay leaf, rosemary, thyme, basil, salt, pepper, and chicken broth. This simple soup combines sausage with potato gnocchi and lots of veggies.
Slow Cooker Sausage Gnocchi Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Slow Cooker Sausage Gnocchi Soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook slow cooker sausage gnocchi soup using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Sausage Gnocchi Soup:
- Make ready 1 pound italian sausage
- Make ready 1 onion diced
- Get 2 carrots chopped
- Prepare 2 ribs celery chopped
- Make ready 1 pound gnocchi
- Get 4 cups chicken broth
- Take 2 cups half and half
- Make ready 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- Get 5 oz baby spinach (sometimes I go crazy and add more)
- Prepare 2 tsp minced garlic
- Get 1/2 tsp basil
- Get 1/2 tsp rosemary
- Take 1/2 tsp thyme
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready 1/4 tsp pepper
- Get 2 tbsp corn starch
A very easy and hearty Italian soup cooked in a slow cooker. Looking for more easy and delicious slow cooker recipes? We have a huge collection of them, please check it out-Slow Cooker RecipesAlso, I would recommend preparing a super delicious Beef and Barley Soup, cooked recently. Slow Cooker Sausage Gnocchi Soup Recipe Place the browned sausage, onion, carrots, celery, garlic, broth, Italian seasoning, Vegeta (or bouillon), onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper in a crockpot or slow cooker.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Sausage Gnocchi Soup:
- Brown sausage in a pan and drain well. Add to slow cooker.
- Add onion, carrots, celery, garlic, basil, rosemary, thyme, salt, pepper and chicken broth to slow cooker.
- Stir and cook on high for 3 hours or low for 6 hours.
- When time is up add gnochi to slow cooker. Mix half and half with corn starch and add to slow cooker.
- Mix well and cook for another 30 minutes on high or 1 hour on low.
- When time is up stir in parmesan then spinach and heat until wilted.
- Serve hot with some extra parmesan on top! Hope everyone enjoys!
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
We have a huge collection of them, please check it out-Slow Cooker RecipesAlso, I would recommend preparing a super delicious Beef and Barley Soup, cooked recently. Slow Cooker Sausage Gnocchi Soup Recipe Place the browned sausage, onion, carrots, celery, garlic, broth, Italian seasoning, Vegeta (or bouillon), onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper in a crockpot or slow cooker. Add the evaporated milk (or half and half or cream), milk/cornstarch mixture and gnocchi. When oil is shimmering add the sausage and cook until a beautiful brown on the outside and no pink. This easy sausage gnocchi soup is a no-stress take on Zuppa Toscana or "Tuscan Soup." Full of creamy flavor, Sausage and Gnocchi Soup makes getting a hearty family meal on the table a breeze.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food slow cooker sausage gnocchi soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!