Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, slow cooker turkey and sausage lasagna. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow Cooker Turkey and Sausage Lasagna is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Slow Cooker Turkey and Sausage Lasagna is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
In a skillet, brown Ground turkey and pork sausage. Drain fat (should be minimal) Turn off heat and add jar of pasta sauce and can of stewed tomatoes to skillet and mix well. Spray crockpot with non stick cooking spray. Add the sauce, stir and remove from heat.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have slow cooker turkey and sausage lasagna using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Turkey and Sausage Lasagna:
- Get 1 lb Ground Turkey
- Get 1/2 roll pork sausage
- Take 1 can stewed tomato (Italian style)
- Make ready 1 jar Pasta Sauce (with basil)
- Take 6 no boil lasagna noodles
- Prepare slices Provolone cheese
- Make ready Shredded italian style cheese (mix of cheeses)
Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, and cottage cheese. Place the ground turkey, onion, bell pepper, canned tomatoes, minced garlic, and Italian Seasoning in the crock pot. The ground turkey can be raw. Break apart the ground turkey with a spoon and stir to combine.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Turkey and Sausage Lasagna:
- In a skillet, brown Ground turkey and pork sausage.
- Drain fat (should be minimal)
- Turn off heat and add jar of pasta sauce and can of stewed tomatoes to skillet and mix well
- Spray crockpot with non stick cooking spray
- Spread about 1/4 of the sauce and meat mixture in bottom of crock pot
- Lay 4 slices of provolone cheese atop meat mixture
- Break lasagna noodles so that you can lay one layer atop the cheese
- Repeat process 2 more time alternating layers using Italian style cheese for remaining layers instead of provolone.
- Last layer should be remaining cheese
- Set slow cooker on high and let cook for 2 hours
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
The ground turkey can be raw. Break apart the ground turkey with a spoon and stir to combine. Stir in the lasagna noodles, and ricotta cheese. Top with mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese. Arrange half of lasagna noodles in slow cooker.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food slow cooker turkey and sausage lasagna recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!