Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, vegan sweet potato soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Combine spinach, sweet potato, beans, almond milk, onion, ginger, salt, and pepper in a medium pot; stir until combined. Creamy Indian-spiced vegan sweet potato soup The Perfect Pantry. How To Make Vegan Sweet Potato Soup. Add some chopped onion, crushed garlic and minced ginger to a pot with some olive oil and sauté until the onions are softened.
Vegan Sweet Potato Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Vegan Sweet Potato Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegan sweet potato soup using 13 ingredients and 26 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Sweet Potato Soup:
- Prepare 5 onions
- Take 5-6 garlic cloves
- Take 2 cup roughly chopped sweet potatoes
- Take to taste Salt
- Take 4 tbsp. vegetable oil
- Get 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Prepare 2 tbsp. mint leaves
- Prepare 1 cup vegetable stock
- Make ready as needed Nuts to the preference:
- Prepare 6 almonds
- Take 6 cashews
- Take 10 walnuts
- Prepare 5 peanuts
This new book adds to her long list of best sellers, and once you try some of these quick and easy recipes, you will see why. This Vegan Sweet Potato Soup is perfect as a freezer meal! Sweet potatoes are naturally creamy and maintains this consistency even after freezing. If you're into creamy, comforting soups,.
Steps to make Vegan Sweet Potato Soup:
- For the vegan sweet potato soup:
- Take fresh sweet potatoes wash them thoroughly and peel them.
- Roughly chop the sweet potatoes.
- Now in a large sauce pan on medium low heat boil the sweet potatoes.
- Simmer them after 5 minutes.
- Once it’s cooked perfectly remove from the heat and set aside to ret in room temperature.
- Now in large saucepan on medium high heat add vegetable oil and then add garlic and sauté it until light golden brown.
- Garlic should be fried on a medium low heat.
- So all the flavours of garlic includes in to the butter/oil.
- Then add finely diced onions and sauté them.
- Once they are done, pour in the boiled sweet potatoes and combine well.
- Add vegetable stock, mint leaves and parsley and simmer them to about 10 minutes with care on it.
- Vegetable stock gives nice rich flavour to the soup rather than water, as it contains various vitamins and essence and healthy too.
- Once they are reduced and thick remove from the heat and set aside to cool on a room temperature.
- Blend the mixture to creamy texture.
- Take the mixture and filter it on to a separate bowl.
- For the toast:
- Slice bread in desired shape.
- Heat oil on a pan and toast the bread slices until light golden brown.
- Remove from the heat and set aside
- For the plating:
- Pour the soup on to garnish bowl
- Place roasted almonds, cashews, and peanuts.
- Place mint leaves on top and garnish fresh cilantros
- Place the toasted bread for the dip.
- Enjoy the vegan sweet potato soup with butter bread dip.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Sweet potatoes are naturally creamy and maintains this consistency even after freezing. If you're into creamy, comforting soups,. In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium high heat. Add the onion, carrot, celery, and pepper. Add the garlic and bay leaf and cook for one more minute.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food vegan sweet potato soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!