Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mirin steamed juicy cabbage with chicken drumlets. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Great recipe for Mirin steamed juicy cabbage with chicken drumlets. Taken inspiration from some of the recipes that I found on this website! Instead of sake, I used Chinese cooking wine and mirin. This is such a flavourful dish with amazingly soft cabbage :) A true.
Mirin steamed juicy cabbage with chicken drumlets is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mirin steamed juicy cabbage with chicken drumlets is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mirin steamed juicy cabbage with chicken drumlets using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mirin steamed juicy cabbage with chicken drumlets:
- Get 800 g cabbage
- Get 3 dried shiitake mushrooms - rehydrated
- Get 1/4 cup shiitake Dashi (optional)
- Get 10 mini chicken drumlets
- Make ready 40 ml Chinese cooking wine
- Get 60 ml mirin
- Get 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- Prepare slices Ginger
- Get White pepper
Mix sake, sugar, mirin, soy sauce, and ginger in a bowl. Heat the frying pan on medium heat and cook the chicken until almost cooked through. Break up the meat into small pieces. For the eggs, beat the eggs in a small bowl and add sugar.
Steps to make Mirin steamed juicy cabbage with chicken drumlets:
- Cut slits into chicken drumlets for faster cooking. Mix in all seasoning ingredients.
- Add 3/4 amounts of cabbage into a deep heavy pot. Then pile on chicken (with seasoning), ginger slices and mushrooms.
- Bring to a boil. Then lower heat to a simmer and cook for 20 mins. Add in remaining cabbage and stew for another 10-15 mins! We serve this with spinach namul and white rice.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Break up the meat into small pieces. For the eggs, beat the eggs in a small bowl and add sugar. Crispy and juicy skinless chicken thighs stir-fried and swimming in a beautiful flavoured homemade teriyaki sauce. A hint of garlic adds a twist on a traditional Japanese Teriyaki. Miso is cakey, so I would dissolve it with some water.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mirin steamed juicy cabbage with chicken drumlets recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!