Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, hash brown potato quiche. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pat the potatoes over the bottom and up the sides of a pie dish. Drizzle the butter over the potatoes. Layer the ham, cheese, bell pepper, onion and jalapeño over the baked hash browns. Whisk the eggs, cream, salt and pepper and pour over the layered pie.
Hash brown potato quiche is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Hash brown potato quiche is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have hash brown potato quiche using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hash brown potato quiche:
- Get 3 cup Frozen hash brown potatoes
- Take 1/3 cup Butter, melted
- Take 1 cup Cooked ham, chopped
- Make ready 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Prepare 1/4 cup Bell pepper, chopped
- Prepare 1/4 cup Onion, finely chopped
- Take 1 Jalapeno chili, finely chopped, optional
- Make ready 2 Eggs
- Make ready 1/2 cup Milk
- Get 1/2 tsp Salt
- Get 1/4 tsp Black pepper
Add the beaten egg, oil, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Use a fork to thoroughly combine the ingredients. Press the potato mixture along the. Drizzle with melted butter, and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
Steps to make Hash brown potato quiche:
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Pat the potatoes over the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-inch pie plate
- Drizzle thee butter over the potatoes, and pat them securely into place
- Bake for 25 minutes
- Reduce temperature to 350°
- Layer the ham, cheese, bell pepper, onion, and jalapeno chili over the baked crust
- Whisk the egfs, milk, salt, and pepper in a bowl until blended and pour over the prepared layers
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean
- Refridgerate any leftovers
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Press the potato mixture along the. Drizzle with melted butter, and sprinkle with seasoning salt. In a small bowl, combine ham, onion and shredded cheese. Pat hash browns dry with paper towels; place in bowl. Meanwhile, whisk eggs and milk in medium bowl until blended.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food hash brown potato quiche recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!