Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, super easy breakfast burritos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To assemble burritos, spoon line of hash browns down center of each tortilla. Roll up each tortilla tightly to secure filling. Super Easy Breakfast Burrito - No Meat. Be the first to review this recipe.
super easy breakfast burritos is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. super easy breakfast burritos is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have super easy breakfast burritos using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make super easy breakfast burritos:
- Make ready 1 lb breakfast sausage
- Take 1 packages peppered bacon
- Take 8 eggs
- Prepare 1 tortillas
- Get 1 shredded cheese
- Make ready 1 salsa (i use homemade)
Add everything in a tortilla and roll up. Enjoy a delicious and super easy breakfast burrito. Layer all ingredients on one side of the tortilla. Fold in sides of each tortilla; roll up to make burritos.
Instructions to make super easy breakfast burritos:
- preheat nonstick skillet on medium
- cut bacon into 1/2 to 1 in. strips
- heat bacon and sausage together for juicy bacon or start with just bacon and add sausage about halfway through for crispy
- cook thoroughly
- move bacon/sausage mixture to a paper towel lined bowl and save about a tablespoon of grease.
- scramble eggs (i add a little milk for fluffiness and about a handful of shredded cheddar)
- while eggs are still slightly runny add the meat mixture back in and mix well
- warm tortillas and serve with cheese and salsa
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Layer all ingredients on one side of the tortilla. Fold in sides of each tortilla; roll up to make burritos. Place in freezer container with waxed paper between layers. Night before use, place burritos in refrigerator to thaw. Wrap each burrito in foil; place on cookie sheet.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food super easy breakfast burritos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!