Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, cinnamon mini mandazi. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cinnamon mini mandazi is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cinnamon mini mandazi is something which I have loved my entire life.
Delicious mini cinnamon mandazi ready for breakfast. Depending on the size of the mandazi you rolled out you will get thick or medium fleshed mandazi. These are best served with tea, coffee or eaten as a snack / BREAKFAST, cinnamon mandazi, CINNAMON RECIPE, MANDAZI RECIPE, mini cinnamon mandazi. Cinnamon mini mandazi Nimo @Nimo_Nimo Mtwapa. #endofyearchallenge.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have cinnamon mini mandazi using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon mini mandazi:
- Take self raising flour
- Make ready sugar
- Make ready ground cinnamon
- Take blueband
- Get salt(optional)
- Make ready Milk
- Make ready Oil for deep frying
- Prepare tumeric
Turn dough on a lightly floured surface, knead dough until all the ingredients have been fully incorporated and the dough is not. Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan over medium heat. Place dough in a greased bowl, turning once to coat. We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to cinnamon mandazi recipe.
Steps to make Cinnamon mini mandazi:
- Mix all the dry ingredients together
- Add your milk and start kneading till dough becomes firm(doesn't stick on your hands)
- Cover the dough and let it rest for not less than 30 minutes (helps dough to rise)
- Put the dough in a clean surface and roll it (should not be too thick/thin), cut into desired shapes
- Heat your oil in your pan till hot and start deep frying,keep turning till you get your desired colour
- Repeat process for all your mandazi, let them cool and enjoy with your favourite drink or stew
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Place dough in a greased bowl, turning once to coat. We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to cinnamon mandazi recipe. Here is how you do it. Cardamom Swahili mini doughnuts that go well with a cup of chai or coffee. Mix the water, butter (or margarine, or oil), milk, and egg together.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cinnamon mini mandazi recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!