Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, cheesy potato & broccoli soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mix soup and sour cream in large bowl until blended. Add potatoes and cheese; mix well. Combine cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over potato mixture. In a large baking dish, mix together potatoes, soup and sour cream.
Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheesy potato & broccoli soup using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup:
- Get 4-6 small to medium Yukon gold potatoes
- Prepare 1 bag frozen chopped broccoli
- Prepare 1/4 of a sweet Spanish onion
- Make ready 2 cans chicken stock
- Make ready 2 cups Goats milk
- Prepare All purpose gluten free flour
- Make ready 1 tsp coleman's mustard powder
- Take 1 (8 oz) bag of finely shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare 1 tsp paprika
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic powder
- Make ready 1 tbsp La Preferida Sazon seasoning
- Get 1/4 stick butter
- Get Canola oil
Feel free to swap the cheddar cheese in this recipe for your favorite curd. Find more cheesy potato recipes here. A perfect blend of melty, nutty cheeses makes this side dish one to remember. Place half of the sliced onions on the next layer.
Instructions to make Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup:
- Pre heat oven to 400° F and mix the paprika, garlic and sazon together into a jar.
- Chop the potatoes into about half inch chunks
- Place on to a parchment lined baking sheet then dust with seasoning mixture to taste and toss with a couple tbsp oil. Make sure to mix well so the seasoning and oil coats all the potatoes and arrange into a single layer.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until golden and still a bit soft, don't make as crispy as home fries.
- Sweat the onion in the butter and a little bit of oil. Once translucent start making the cheese sauce.
- Add about 2 tbsp flour to the onions and whisk until toasty, cook out the raw flavor.
- Slowly stir in the goats milk and 1 can of chicken stock.
- Once it has thickened up and started to bubble slowly whisk in the bag of cheese and other can of chicken stock.
- Put cooked taters and thawed/drained broccoli into a crockpot. Pour in cheese sauce and lightly stir together.
- Let mingle for at least an hour and serve.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
A perfect blend of melty, nutty cheeses makes this side dish one to remember. Place half of the sliced onions on the next layer. These cheesy potatoes are the stuff of family legend. Don't count on having any leftovers of this easy cheesy potato casserole, because this simplified potato casserole recipe goes fast and everyone will be back for seconds. If using fresh potatoes, place in a saucepan with cold water.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food cheesy potato & broccoli soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!