Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, breakfast burritos. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Breakfast burritos is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Breakfast burritos is something that I have loved my entire life.
This recipe for hearty breakfast burritos is intended to be made in a large batch so that individual burritos can be frozen and reheated as needed. Making these in advance and freezing is a big time-saver for busy mornings! A breakfast burrito is traditionally filled with ingredients typical of an American breakfast like eggs, hash browns and sausage or bacon to start, and it all gets wrapped in a flour tortilla. Thanks to this easy recipe, you can make a batch of breakfast burritos on Sunday and stash them in your freezer for a quick grab-and-go breakfast all.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have breakfast burritos using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast burritos:
- Make ready 10 medium mushrooms
- Make ready 1 medium red bell pepper
- Get 1 medium Green bell pepper
- Take 4 large green onions
- Make ready 1 packages fresh spinach
- Prepare 4 oz lean ham
- Get 4 eggs
- Get 6 egg whites
- Get 8 whole wheat tortillas
- Prepare 1 medium Avocado
- Make ready 1 shredded cheese
- Prepare 1 salsa
- Take 1 Tomatoes
- Make ready 1 olive oil spray
- Prepare 1 salt and pepper
Add hash browns and sausage; mix gently. Roll up and place on a greased baking sheet. These are breakfast burritos without a lot of adornment. But the great thing about this recipe is, it's basic.
Steps to make Breakfast burritos:
- Dice bell peppers, green onions, and mushrooms. Saute over medium heat with spray oil.
- Once veggies are soft, add ham and spinach. Heat through and wilt spinach. Add salt and pepper.
- Whisk eggs and add to saute pan. Cook through.
- Build a burrito with egg mixture and tortilla. Add salsa, avicado, tomato and cheese if desired.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
These are breakfast burritos without a lot of adornment. But the great thing about this recipe is, it's basic. And you can use the basic method to create whatever degree of amped-up breakfast burrito you're in the mood for. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate and pour off half the fat. The inspiration for these breakfast burritos comes from Lake Anne Market, a hidden-gem bodega in my hometown of Reston, VA.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food breakfast burritos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!