Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, sausage, egg, hash browns and biscuit casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sausage, Egg, Hash Browns and Biscuit Casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Sausage, Egg, Hash Browns and Biscuit Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life.
Sprinkle the sausage crumbles over the biscuit crust. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, sour cream, milk, grated Parmesan cheese, ground mustard, garlic salt and black pepper. Pour the filling evenly over the sausage. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sausage, egg, hash browns and biscuit casserole using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sausage, Egg, Hash Browns and Biscuit Casserole:
- Get 16 oz container of biscuits
- Take 6 eggs
- Prepare 1/2 cup milk
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar and mozzarella cheese
- Get 1 cup crumble sausage
- Make ready 1 cup hash brown potatoes (cooked)
Layer bacon over the hash browns. Whisk eggs and milk together, then pour over the casserole. Drain fat and transfer to a bowl. Place hash browns in the baking dish; top with sausage, shredded Cheddar cheese, and green chile peppers.
Instructions to make Sausage, Egg, Hash Browns and Biscuit Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Open up a package of biscuits and cut each into 6 pieces.
- Spread cut biscuits in the bottom of the greased casserole dish.
- Spread sausage and hash browns over top of biscuits.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of shredded cheese over the sausage.
- Beat 6 eggs with milk and pour over the biscuits and sausage.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top and add a shake of salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes until the eggs are set.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Drain fat and transfer to a bowl. Place hash browns in the baking dish; top with sausage, shredded Cheddar cheese, and green chile peppers. Whisk eggs, milk, salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder in a bowl. Breakfast Casserole with Hash Browns, Bacon or Sausage! Cook breakfast sausage according to package directions.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sausage, egg, hash browns and biscuit casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!