Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, cheesy hash brown potato casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
cheesy hash brown potato casserole is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. cheesy hash brown potato casserole is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Stir the frozen potatoes (break up any large clumps first), half the Cheddar cheese, the sour cream, soup, onion and Parmesan cheese in a large bowl. In large bowl, stir onion mixture and remaining ingredients until well combined. In a large bowl, whisk together soup, sour cream, salt and pepper. Stir in cheese, onion and hash browns until well mixed.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have cheesy hash brown potato casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make cheesy hash brown potato casserole:
- Make ready 2 cup sour cream
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Prepare 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Get 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- Prepare 1 packages orelda country style hash browns, 6 cups thawed
- Make ready 3 bacon slices, chopped and fried
- Take 1/2 can cream of chicken soup
- Prepare 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Prepare 2 cup townhouses crackers, crashed
Transfer to a greased baking dish. In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add flour and stir to combine, creating a paste. Add milk and chicken broth, whisking constantly to combine.
Instructions to make cheesy hash brown potato casserole:
- preheat oven at 350 and cook on 350, in a9 inch pie plate
- in a large bowl, mix together salt, pepper, creamy chicken ,sour cream cheese and hash brown potatoes, .mix well put in pie plate. top with chopped cooked bacon on top before, cracker crust.
- in a medium bow, mixed together lightly the butter and crackers, sprinkle on top, add the mixture in your pie plate that is your topping
- bake for 45 to 55 minutes.
- I allow to set for 5 minutes before serving
- garnish with green onions if desired.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Add flour and stir to combine, creating a paste. Add milk and chicken broth, whisking constantly to combine. Remove from heat and add salt, pepper, and paprika. How to Make Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole. In a large mixing bowl, combine thawed hashbrown potatoes, sour cream, diced onion, cream soup, melted butter, some of the cheese, pepper and salt.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food cheesy hash brown potato casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!