Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken and shells crockpot soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Remove chicken legs and separate any remaining meat from bones. Pull out any cartilage or ligaments along with the bones. Spoon out large meat pieces, shred and return to crockpot. Toss the carrots and celery together in the slow cooker.
Chicken and shells crockpot soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken and shells crockpot soup is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken and shells crockpot soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and shells crockpot soup:
- Prepare 2 cup chicken broth or stock
- Prepare 4 cup water
- Take 1 tsp parsley
- Take 1 tsp sage
- Take 1/2 tsp salt (optional)
- Prepare 1 each medium onion (diced)
- Make ready 4 each celery stalk (chopped)
- Prepare 6 each medium mushrooms (sliced)
- Get 4 each large chicken legs (skinned)
- Prepare 4 each medium carrot (sliced)
- Make ready 2 cup medium pasta shells (may sub other pasta)
Stir in pasta and chicken into the slow cooker. When the chicken broth has cooled, skim the fat off of the top. Place the broth back into the cleaned slow cooker and add the celery, carrot, green onion, lemon, dill and garlic. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
Steps to make Chicken and shells crockpot soup:
- Add everything EXCEPT pasta to crockpot. Cook on high for 4 hours until meat falls off bone.
- Remove chicken legs and separate any remaining meat from bones. Pull out any cartilage or ligaments along with the bones.
- Spoon out large meat pieces, shred and return to crockpot.
- Add pasta, stir thoroughly, replace lid and cook on high approximately 30 minutes or until pasta is done.
- Hold on low heat until ready to serve.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Place the broth back into the cleaned slow cooker and add the celery, carrot, green onion, lemon, dill and garlic. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Slow Cooker Taco Soup Honeysuckle White. Remove the slow-cooker lid and transfer the chicken breasts to a cutting board. Using two forks or shredder claws, shred the chicken.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicken and shells crockpot soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!