Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cream of potato and mushroom soup. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Raffertys Potato Soup Piece of Our World. Add potato and broth to pan; bring to a boil. Transfer potato mixture to a food processor; process until smooth. This simple mushroom soup is thickened with a bit of potato for a hearty, delicious, easy-as-pie soup with a texture that's thick enough to be filling but made so without any cream.
Cream of potato and mushroom soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Cream of potato and mushroom soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook cream of potato and mushroom soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cream of potato and mushroom soup:
- Prepare Soup
- Prepare 300 grams Diced potato
- Prepare 150 grams Diced mushrooms
- Get 1 Vegetable bullion
- Prepare 2 Garlic cloves minced
- Get 1/2 Onion minced
- Make ready 4 cup Water
- Make ready 1/2 cup Cream
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Salt
Add half and half, bacon, cream of mushroom soup and stir until creamy. Stir in wine, scraping any browned bits from the bottom of the pot. Stir in chicken stock, thyme and bay leaves; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Mix sour cream, cheese, and mushroom soup; pour mixture over top of potatoes.
Instructions to make Cream of potato and mushroom soup:
- Bring water to a boil, add potatoes, garlic, onion, vegetable bullion, and salt.
- Bring it back to boil and then reduce heat a simmer for approximately 10 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and cream and simmer another 5 minutes.
- Using a hand blender or masher blend the soup until creamy (you can leave it a bit chunkier if you prefer hearty like me). I do not recommend a kitchen blender as hot soup can spray and burn you unless you do small amounts, use a wash cloth or towel over the lid to help protect against any accidental burn.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Stir in chicken stock, thyme and bay leaves; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Mix sour cream, cheese, and mushroom soup; pour mixture over top of potatoes. In a food processor bowl combine the remaining cooked vegetables and the chicken broth. In the same saucepan melt butter. Stir in flour, dill or basil, salt, and pepper.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food cream of potato and mushroom soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!