Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, morrocan beef stew. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Morrocan beef stew is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Morrocan beef stew is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper. Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper. Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper. A Moroccan beef stew packed with juicy flavours, this is a classic one-pot recipe that'll feed and warm the family on those chilly winter evenings.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook morrocan beef stew using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Morrocan beef stew:
- Get 2 tbsp EVO
- Get 14 oz sirloin or tenderloin steak. cubed
- Prepare 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Get 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- Take 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Make ready 1 red onion finely chopped
- Prepare 1 carrot peeled and diced
- Get 2 clove garlic, chopped
- Get 14 oz canned chopped tomatoes
- Make ready 1 sweet potato, peeled, cut into 1/2 in pieces
- Make ready 16 prunes chopped
- Take 3 1/2 oz baby spinach leaves, chopped
Chop tomatos and apricots into small pieces. Return beef to pan; bring to a boil. If desired, serve stew with rice or couscous. Freeze option: Freeze cooled stew in freezer containers.
Steps to make Morrocan beef stew:
- Preheat oven to 315°F
- In a large saucepan over medium heat the oil
- Add beef and spices, stir for 2 min until beek bbc.co is brown all over. Place beef in oven bbc.co proof dish.
- Add the onions and carrots to the pan and cook for 2-3 min bbc.co until softened. Add the garlic, tomatoes, and sweet potato. Cook 5 min, until begins to boil.
- Add tomato mixture to beef. Stir in prunes.
- Cover the casserol with lid. Bake 30 min.
- Remove fromnoven. Add spinach. Return to over and cook another 30 min.
- If desired use a food processor and pulse into desired texture.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
If desired, serve stew with rice or couscous. Freeze option: Freeze cooled stew in freezer containers. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Moroccan Spiced Beef Stew is a wonderful comfort food. It's best appreciated during the cold winter days when dishes like stews, soups, and sauces; simmer forever and make the house smell amazing!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food morrocan beef stew recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!