Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, beef torta omelette (filipino). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Torta Omelette (Filipino) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Beef Torta Omelette (Filipino) is something that I have loved my entire life.
Giniling (ground meat) makes a lot of dishes easier to make. This omelet uses ground beef and it's so fast and easy, it's a great idea to make for breakfast. Tortang giniling is a simple Filipino omelette made with ground beef. This omelette isn't like your traditional omelette where the egg batter is cooked and folded around cheese and other fillings.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have beef torta omelette (filipino) using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Torta Omelette (Filipino):
- Make ready 1 medim red onion, peeled, chopped
- Make ready 3 cloves garlic, peeled, chopped
- Take 1/4 kilo ground beef
- Prepare 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- Get 2 large potato, peeled, cubed small
- Take 3 large eggs, beaten
- Take 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Make ready Salt and pepper
My mother makes them into individual size patties, which I called mini hamburgers when I was younger. My mother-in-law makes them into big servings, almost like a frittata. This recipe can be used for either, but I'm listing directions for the smaller portions. Add eggs and fish or soy sauce to the cooled beef mixture and stir to combine.
Steps to make Beef Torta Omelette (Filipino):
- In a nonstick frying pan over medium heat, heat oil. Add onions and then garlic, cooking until just softened. Add beef and cook until cooked through. Season with soy sauce and ground black pepper to taste. Transfer to a bowl, leaving any excess fat in the pan. Set bowl aside
- In the same pan with the oil, add potatoes. Cook until tender, stirring regularly. Season with salt and ground black pepper to taste. Transfer to the bowl, and mix with the beef. Let cool slightly. Add the eggs, season with salt and pepper, and mix until well blended
- Heat the nonstick pan again over medium heat. Spoon about half the beef mixture into the pan, spreading the beef and potatoes in a single layer. Cook until browned and firm on all sides. Using a spatula, flip the omelet over and cook until browned. Remove from the pan and repeat with the remaining beef. Serve while hot.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
This recipe can be used for either, but I'm listing directions for the smaller portions. Add eggs and fish or soy sauce to the cooled beef mixture and stir to combine. With a ladle, scoop some of the mixture (about ¼) into the hot oil. Tortang Giniling is a Filipino ground beef omelette. Add onions and then garlic, cooking until just softened.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food beef torta omelette (filipino) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!