Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, salmon with mayonnaise sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Salmon with Mayonnaise Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Salmon with Mayonnaise Sauce is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Add a few dashes of seasoning salt and a few grinds of fresh pepper. Place fish into a baking pan sprayed with oil or rubbed with olive oil or butter. Cheesy Parmesan Baked Salmon running with frosting. Keto Baked Salmon With Pesto Diet Doctor.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook salmon with mayonnaise sauce using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon with Mayonnaise Sauce:
- Get 2-3 fillets Salmon (or prawns, or chicken♪)
- Get Salmon Seasoning
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Sake
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Soy sauce
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Mirin
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Grated ginger
- Take 1/4 tsp Grated garlic
- Get 1/4 tsp Sesame oil
- Prepare as needed Potato starch for dusting salmon
- Prepare as needed Oil for frying
- Make ready Mayonnaise Sauce:
- Get 10 Cherry tomatoes (canned tomatoes are OK too!)
- Take 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- Get 1 dash Salt and pepper
- Get 1 tsp Sugar
- Get 1 Tbsp Sake
- Get 5 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- Take 1 Tbsp Condensed Milk
Add the mayonnaise and condensed milk. Lightly spread dilled mayo on both sides of the fillets. Heat the grill (or grill pan) to medium heat for charcoal and medium-high heat if using a grill pan. Place the salmon skin side down on a greased broiler pan.
Instructions to make Salmon with Mayonnaise Sauce:
- Cut the salmon into bite-sized pieces. Season well with the salmon seasoning and set aside for a little while to let the seasoning soak in. Just before frying, coat the salmon with potato starch. Fry until the salmon is crispy.
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Quarter the tomatoes and add to the pan. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and sugar. Cook until soft.
- When the tomatoes are soft, add the sake and cook for an additional 2 minutes while crushing the tomatoes with a spatula.
- Add the mayonnaise and condensed milk. Quickly mix the sauce together Add a bit of lemon juice to add a refreshing flavour to the sauce.
- Dress the fried salmon with the warm sauce, and you are done !!
- Or, spread the sauce on the plate and arrange the salmon on top of it for an elegant presentation. Crispy and delicious!
- This time I fried prawns coated in potato starch. I used canned tomatoes in the sauce, which made the dish even easier!
- Here I used the recipe as a filling for a panini!
- Here I used it as a sandwich filling!!
- The sauce is even good on frozen meatballs!
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Heat the grill (or grill pan) to medium heat for charcoal and medium-high heat if using a grill pan. Place the salmon skin side down on a greased broiler pan. Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Spray a non-stick shallow glass pan with non-stick spray. Salt and pepper salmon on both sides.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food salmon with mayonnaise sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!