Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, loaded breakfast patties. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Loaded Breakfast patties is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Loaded Breakfast patties is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Great recipe for Loaded Breakfast patties. I got the idea from my dad, talking about mashed potato patties(i might try to make my own mashed potato patties sometime, it sounded good.) Anyways i thought, I'm going to make breakfast. From pancakes studded with Funfetti to cheesecake stuffed French toast, you'll have a hard time saying no to these decadent dessert-inspired breakfast dishes. In a skillet on medium heat add bacon and brown up until they are almost crispy.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have loaded breakfast patties using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded Breakfast patties:
- Take 1 lb sausage log
- Take 3 handfuls shredded hash browns
- Prepare 3 handfuls fiesta shredded cheese
- Prepare 4 eggs
- Prepare Pepper
- Prepare Onion powder
- Make ready Garlic powder
- Get 3-4 caps of vegetable oil
Whisk eggs, evaporated milk, half-and-half, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl. Breakfast burritos made with eggs, tomatoes, cheese, hash browns, sausage, bacon and more can be cooked and eaten for breakfast or frozen to have anytime you need a quick meal. Recipe developed by Butter with a side of Bread. The Best Hash Brown Patties TASTE.
Instructions to make Loaded Breakfast patties:
- Cook sausage in skillet first. Be sure the sausage is in small pieces, sort of as if you were preparing ground beef for spaghetti. Then set aside in a good sized, medium to large bowl.
- Combine and mix together, shredded hash browns, cheese, and eggs to the bowl of sausage. Then mix in your seasonings.
- Add in 3-4 caps of oil to skillet, turn on stove to medium heat. Let oil heat up a bit.
- Form your mixture of everything into patties and add them to the skillet. Careful when flipping, if flipped to soon, they might fall apart. Be sure the one side is golden browned, before flipping to the other side. (I don't really time it, i cook it until i think the egg in the middle is done, probably about 10 minutes or maybe a lil longer. After both sides have browned, it's easier to flip with less worries about it falling apart. I probably flip it about 3-4 times before taking it out.
- I take them out, before they burn, let them cool for maybe 5 minutes and serve. Enjoy!
- (I had to use two different skillets, because my first batch, i used an old skillet and it was starting to stick like crazy, the second batch of patties, in my newer skillet came out perfect.)*
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Recipe developed by Butter with a side of Bread. The Best Hash Brown Patties TASTE. Taking breakfast to the next level with these Loaded Hash browns that are stacked with everything you could want in a breakfast and more! In a large pan or skillet brown sausage to a crumble , drain off grease (and save) place sausage in large bowl add creme cheese and blend well add. Mix - Mix together cold mashed potatoes and an egg.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food loaded breakfast patties recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!