Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, baked doughnuts with cinnamon-sugar. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Into a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Make the donuts: Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in a medium bowl. Whisk the egg, brown sugar, milk, and yogurt together until smooth. Add the melted butter and vanilla, whisking until fully combined.
Baked doughnuts with cinnamon-sugar is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Baked doughnuts with cinnamon-sugar is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked doughnuts with cinnamon-sugar using 12 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked doughnuts with cinnamon-sugar:
- Take 1 Egg
- Take 1/4 cup Granulated sugar
- Prepare 1 cup Milk, heated to 115 degrees
- Take 1 tbsp Active dry yeast
- Get 1 tsp Salt
- Take 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Take 2 1/2 cup Unbleached flour, divided, plus more for kneading
- Take 4 oz Butter
- Take Cinnamon-sugar coating
- Get 4 oz Butter, melted
- Make ready 1 cup Granulated sugar
- Get 2 tbsp Cinnamon
In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, brown sugar, and milk until well combined. Into a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, melted butter, and vanilla. Stir the wet mixture into the dry ingredients until just combined.
Instructions to make Baked doughnuts with cinnamon-sugar:
- In the bowl of your stand mixer with the paddle attachment, beat the egg and sugar on medium speed for about 1 minute
- Add in the milk, yeast, salt, and vanilla
- Turn the mixer to low, and then add in 2 cups of the flour
- Attach the dough hook and then on medium speed, add the butter one piece at a time until smooth
- Reduce the speed to low, and then add the rest of the flour until the dough sticks to the hook and pulls away from the sides of the bowl
- It should be soft and moist, but not sticky
- Turn the dough out on to a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth
- Place in a mixing bowl coated with cooking spray and cover with a damp towel
- Let rise until doubled in volume, about 1 hour
- Punch down the dough and roll it out to about 1/2" thickness
- With biscuit cutters, cut 3" circles with 1" holes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, place the doughnuts 1" apart
- Cover with plastic wrap and let sit on top of the preheating oven until almost doubled in size, about 25 minutes
- Bake until light in color, 5-8 minutes
- Dip the hot doughnuts in the melted butter and then coat with the cinnamon-sugar mixture
- Serve immediately; doughnuts are best eaten the same day they are made
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, melted butter, and vanilla. Stir the wet mixture into the dry ingredients until just combined. Loaded with fresh fall flavors and the perfect, moist texture, these homemade Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts are easy to make and quick to bake. A couple of mixing bowls, a whisk, and a donut pan are all you need to turn basic ingredients into an extra special treat. Grease a standard sized donut pan and set aside.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food baked doughnuts with cinnamon-sugar recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!