Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mexi churro waffles. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mexi Churro Waffles is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Mexi Churro Waffles is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Whisk together the dry ingredients—flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Whisk together the melted butter, milk, and eggs in a liquid measuring cup. Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and combine until all the dry ingredients are just moistened. These churro waffles are ready to with-stand any Waffle Toppings you want to use!
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have mexi churro waffles using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexi Churro Waffles:
- Prepare 3 tbsp sugar
- Make ready 1 tsp cinnamon
- Prepare 2 tbsp melted butter
- Take 1 pancake syrup
- Make ready 1 cooking spray
- Get pancakes
- Get 1 pancake mix
- Make ready 1 tsp Ibarra mexican chocolate powder mix
Ladle approximately ¼ cup batter into each quadrant of iron; close and cook until. Combine both flours, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Use a whisk to break up any lumps. Add flour mixture and stir until just combined with a rubber spatula.
Steps to make Mexi Churro Waffles:
- Start my heating your waffle iron and spray generously with cooking spray
- Now make your pancake batter adding chocolate mix set aside
- Melt your butter and place into a large enough dish to coat waffles
- Add sugar and cinnamon to a plate stir well set aside
- Now make your waffles, dip into butter then into sugar mixture (extemly messy) top with syrup and extra butter optional enjoy!!
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Use a whisk to break up any lumps. Add flour mixture and stir until just combined with a rubber spatula. Fold in Farmer John Thick-Cut Premium Bacon. Cook the waffles until golden and crisp. Oh and I drizzled my waffles with a little extra syrup at the end.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food mexi churro waffles recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!