Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, spaghetti squash buffalo chicken cups. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spaghetti Squash Buffalo Chicken Cups is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Spaghetti Squash Buffalo Chicken Cups is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
These buffalo chicken spaghetti squash cups are full of tangy chunks of buffalo chicken and bursting with blue cheese and ranch in every bite. The magic of spaghetti squash and eggs bring everything together in a super tasty, perfectly portioned cup! What I love the most about spaghetti squash is the bulk factor. Pour the chicken into the squash mixture and stir to combine.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have spaghetti squash buffalo chicken cups using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti Squash Buffalo Chicken Cups:
- Take 1 large spaghetti squash
- Take 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- Take 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Take 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Take 2 cups cooked chicken breast, chopped into small cubes
- Prepare 2 tablespoons blue cheese crumbles
- Take 1/3 cup buffalo sauce (like Frank’s Red Hot sauce)
- Make ready 2 extra large eggs
- Make ready Fresh chopped chives
- Prepare Ranch dressing
Cut the squash in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds with a spoon. Drizzle with olive oil and place face down on a baking sheet. In a large bowl, place squash shreds, shredded chicken, celery, green onions, bell pepper, and buffalo sauce. Toss until well mixed and coated.
Instructions to make Spaghetti Squash Buffalo Chicken Cups:
- Cook the squash: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cut the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds. Rub ¼ tablespoon of olive oil on each half and sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon of salt and ⅛ teaspoon pepper. Place in the oven, flesh side up, and roast for 30 minutes. Let the squash cool and scrape out the strands. Release the excess liquid from the squash strands.
- Coat chicken breasts with seasonings and hot sauce and bake in the oven until done all the way through. Let cool. Cut into cubes or shred. I did a little bit of both.🤷🏻♀️😏👌
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl and stir in the spaghetti squash.
- Add the chicken cubes, blue cheese, and buffalo sauce to a bowl and stir to combine.
- Pour the chicken into the squash mixture and stir to combine. Prepare the cups and bake: Place an even amount of the chicken and squash mixture into each cup of a well-greased, 12-cup muffin tin. Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes until the edges have browned and the middle of the cups are set.
- Use a knife to loosen the cups from the edges of the muffin tin and scoop them out with a fork or spoon. Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing and a sprinkle of crumbled blue cheese and fresh chives.
- Serve as a side dish or a main course! 👏
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
In a large bowl, place squash shreds, shredded chicken, celery, green onions, bell pepper, and buffalo sauce. Toss until well mixed and coated. Spoon the squash-chicken mixture into the reserved squash shells. Drizzle cut sides of spaghetti squash with oil and season with salt and pepper. Place halves cut side down on a large, foil lined baking sheet.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food spaghetti squash buffalo chicken cups recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!