Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, " dunkin donuts " oreo coffee coolatta. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Great recipe for " Dunkin Donuts " Oreo Coffee Coolatta. This taste's pretty close to "Dunkin Donuts" with a hint of coffee. You get the oreo's in a mouthful. I was never a coffee person until I had Dunkin Donuts's Oreo Coffee Coolatta.
" Dunkin Donuts " Oreo Coffee Coolatta is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. " Dunkin Donuts " Oreo Coffee Coolatta is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook " dunkin donuts " oreo coffee coolatta using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make " Dunkin Donuts " Oreo Coffee Coolatta:
- Get 16 Oreo's - crushed with few ones set sdide
- Get 2 cups cold strong coffee
- Prepare 1 cup heavy cream
- Get 4 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
- Take About 14 ice cubes
- Make ready Whipped cream
- Take 7 Tbsp. sugar
That's why Dunkin' Donuts made up its own name, the coolatta. Cookie Flavored Iced Coffees: Iced Coffee featuring the flavors of beloved OREO® or Chips Ahoy!® cookies. OREO® and Chips Ahoy!® Coolatta® Frozen Beverages: Cookie flavored Coolatta frozen beverages made with real cookie mix-ins in every sip. The new Chips Ahoy! ® Coolatta joins returning favorite, OREO® Coolatta.
Instructions to make " Dunkin Donuts " Oreo Coffee Coolatta:
- Add all your ice cubes into the blender. Pour about 1 cup or so of your coffee in to give a liquid base..
- Using ice crush - blend it all together to give it that slushy texture. You do not want to blend all of the coffee and ice together all at once or it will get like cold coffee. Add cream, sugar, chocolate syrup. Stir well to combine.
- Do not add all the coffee at once. Add it gradually to make sure it does not end up to liquid. Blend oreo' s. Add whip cream. Enjoy.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
OREO® and Chips Ahoy!® Coolatta® Frozen Beverages: Cookie flavored Coolatta frozen beverages made with real cookie mix-ins in every sip. The new Chips Ahoy! ® Coolatta joins returning favorite, OREO® Coolatta. Brew strong coffee by using twice the amount of grounds required by your coffee maker. It's not quite as rich as an actual Oreo cookie, but it still makes the Coolatta a bit more nuanced than the regular Vanilla Bean variety. The Coffee Coolatta is basically an uber-decadent dessert.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food " dunkin donuts " oreo coffee coolatta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!