Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, non-fried sweet & sour tofu meatballs for your diet. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Non-Fried Sweet & Sour Tofu Meatballs For Your Diet is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Non-Fried Sweet & Sour Tofu Meatballs For Your Diet is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Coat the pork with the katakuriko, coat a pan with sesame oil, and cook until golden brown. Once the pork has cooked through, remove from the pan. Non-Fried Sweet and Sour Pork Balls!: Mix together the ingredients for the sauce and set aside. Cut the carrot into bite-sized pieces and microwave for a minute in a heat-resistant container.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have non-fried sweet & sour tofu meatballs for your diet using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Non-Fried Sweet & Sour Tofu Meatballs For Your Diet:
- Make ready For the cutlet mixture:
- Take 70 grams Chicken tenders
- Prepare 250 grams Tofu
- Take 1 Shiitake mushrooms
- Take 10 Dried wheat gluten
- Take 2 tbsp ●Katakuriko
- Get 3 drops ●Soy sauce
- Make ready 1 tbsp Cooking sake
- Prepare 1 dash ●Salt
- Make ready 1 pinch ●Black pepper
- Take 1 dash Olive oil
- Get 2 tbsp Cooking sake
- Get For the sauce:
- Take 2 tbsp ○Soy sauce
- Make ready 2 tbsp ○Vinegar
- Take 2 tbsp ○Cooking sake
- Make ready 2 tbsp ○Sugar
- Prepare 2 tbsp ○Water
The Non Fried Sweet Potato and Oatmeal Kofta Curry is a perfect blend of the goodness of sweet potatoes and the nutrition from the oats. The addition of oats into the kofta's makes them nutritious and a great way to get them into your diet. The sweet potato kofta recipe is a non-fried healthy recipe; I used the technique of using a Kuzhi Paniyaram pan or even sometimes bake them in the oven. Idada ( Non-fried Snacks ) Idada, here is a non-fermented version of dhokla, for people with acidity and for jains.
Steps to make Non-Fried Sweet & Sour Tofu Meatballs For Your Diet:
- Heat the tofu for 1 minute in the microwave. Add it plus finely-choppped mushrooms, chicken breast, grated wheat gluten, and the materials marked with ● to a bowl and mix.
- Create bite-sized rounded pieces of the mixture in Step 1 and add them to a frying pan coated in olive oil. Then add sake and steam.
- When one side is golden brown flip them over. After they've been cooked through drain them on a plate. If you use a spoon when flipping them over you'll get a meatball shape.
- Up to this point the mixture is the same for "Non-Fried Tofu Minced Cutlet For Your Diet", so you can set half aside for that if you like. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144298-non-fried-tofu-minced-katsu (see recipe)
- Add the materials marked with ○ to the frying pan, and add the meatballs from Step 2. When the sauce has boiled, it's done.
- Add some veggies for sweet and sour pork style!
- Use 200 g of tofu to get a slightly more rounded shape.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
The sweet potato kofta recipe is a non-fried healthy recipe; I used the technique of using a Kuzhi Paniyaram pan or even sometimes bake them in the oven. Idada ( Non-fried Snacks ) Idada, here is a non-fermented version of dhokla, for people with acidity and for jains. Instant Corn Dhokla ( Non- Fried Snacks ) Instant corn dhokla, a rare combo of sweet corn and rawa come together in this sensational dish! it. Non-Fried Vegetable & Oat Manchurian Balls In Sweet & Spicy Oat Sauce is a classic recipe from the Indian Chinese Cuisine. Peel the sweet potato and cut into thin slices.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food non-fried sweet & sour tofu meatballs for your diet recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!