Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, baked cinnamon and sugar donuts. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
While the doughnuts are baking, place melted butter for topping in a shallow bowl. Roll warm doughnuts in melted butter and then in cinnamon sugar to coat. Make the donuts: Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in a medium bowl. Whisk the egg, brown sugar, milk, and yogurt together until smooth.
Baked Cinnamon And Sugar Donuts is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Baked Cinnamon And Sugar Donuts is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked cinnamon and sugar donuts using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Cinnamon And Sugar Donuts:
- Take 5 tbsp butter, softened
- Take 1/2 cup sugar
- Get 1 egg
- Take 1/2 cup milk
- Get 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Make ready 1 tbsp baking powder
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Get Topping
- Get 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Make ready 1 cup sugar
- Prepare 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- Prepare Glaze topping
- Take 2 cup powdered sugar
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 tsp vanilla
- Get 2 tbsp water
In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. In a separate bowl, combine egg, yogurt, vegetable oil, milk, and vanilla extract. Carefully pour the wet ingredients into the dry, mixing until just combined. Spray a donut pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
Steps to make Baked Cinnamon And Sugar Donuts:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly oil a donut pan.
- In a medium bowl, combined baking powder, salt and flour. Set aside. In another bowl, add egg, milk and vanilla and beat mixture lightly. Set aside. In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugar. Add the wet ingredients in two parts, alternating with the dry ingredients and finish by beating until everything in just combined.
- Transfer the dough to a piping bag or a large ziplock baggie with the tip cut off. Pipe into the donut pan, filling only ½ the way full. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until a toothpick is inserted and comes out clean. Remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack allowing to cool just enough to handle. While the donuts are baking melt you butter. In another bowl mix the cinnamon and sugar together for the topping,To cover the donuts, dip each donut in the butter and then roll in the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- You can also put the glaze. Just mix all the ingredients for the glaze. Hope you will enjoy your donuts. Happy baking .
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Carefully pour the wet ingredients into the dry, mixing until just combined. Spray a donut pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside. In a large bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. In a small bowl whisk together the milk, butter, egg and vanilla extract. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir with a.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food baked cinnamon and sugar donuts recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!