Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, easy donuts. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Donuts is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Easy Donuts is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
In a medium bowl, cream together the shortening and sugar until smooth. Beat in the egg and vanilla until well blended. Sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the sugar mixture alternating with the vinegar and milk. Place doughnuts onto a baking sheet.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have easy donuts using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Donuts:
- Get 2.5 cups flour
- Make ready 1/4 cup sugar
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 1 egg
- Get 2/3 cup milk
- Make ready 40 g (or 2.8 tbsp) melted butter
- Prepare 2.5 tsp dry yeast
- Make ready 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Make ready Glaze
- Prepare 3 cups powdered sugar
- Take 1 cup dry milk powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Take 1/2 cup hot water
I was not so sure that they will be tasty but when i had a bite i was amazed. HOW TASTY AND DELICIOUS THEY WERE! Learn how to make these EASY DONUTS ! Bite size donuts (AKA Donut Holes) with a lightly crisp and golden brown, sugar coated exterior, and a soft and fluffy, tender interior.
Instructions to make Easy Donuts:
- Mix half the sugar, flour and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients (milk, egg, melted butter, dry yeast, vanilla and the rest of the sugar) and whisk to combine.
- Add the wet imgredients to the dry ingredients and mix until you have a dough (it should be a bit sticky).
- Place 1 tbsp of vegetable oil into a flat surface and transfer the dough. Knead it with a folding technique until it is consistent.
- Place the dough into a bowl and cover it with plastic wrap and let rise for 1 hour in a warm place.
- Take the dough out and knead on a well floured surface until it becomes smooth and non sticky. Roll out the dough on a floured surface. It should be thick and not too thin (around 6mm thick).
- Tip for cutting the donut shape: use a wide mug to cut the donut shape and a small water bottle cap to create the hole in the middle (reserve the holes and fry them too for super cute mini donuts😋). Leave to rest for around 10 minutes before frying.
- Heat up vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the donuts for around 45 seconds on each side or until golden brown.
- To create the glaze, combine all the ingredients until smooth.
- Strain the glaze to remove any bumps. Dunk the donuts in it or drizzle it on top.
- I personally used nutella that i combined with a bit of milk to create a creamier texture on top of the donuts and drizzled vermicelli and coconut shreds on top. Be creative with toppings.
- And enjoy!
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Learn how to make these EASY DONUTS ! Bite size donuts (AKA Donut Holes) with a lightly crisp and golden brown, sugar coated exterior, and a soft and fluffy, tender interior. Just like an old fashioned cake donut but ready in a flash! I made this easy donut recipe because who can resist a fresh donut? Maple Bars, Chocolate Glaze & Pumpkin Spice.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy donuts recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!