Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, beef and cheddar casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Make a space in the pan, add the tomato paste and toast for a minute. Add the diced tomatoes, stir and bring to a simmer. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook to al dente according to the package directions.
Beef and Cheddar Casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Beef and Cheddar Casserole is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have beef and cheddar casserole using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef and Cheddar Casserole:
- Get 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus more for baking dish
- Prepare Kosher salt
- Get 3 cups wide egg noodles (about 5 ounces)
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- Prepare 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Get 12 ounces ground beef
- Take 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- Get 1 bunch scallions (white and green parts), finely chopped
- Get 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- Make ready 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Prepare 1 can (14 1/2 oz) petite diced tomatoes
- Take 2 cups grated Cheddar
In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and seasoned salt over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the pasta, tomato sauce, soup and mustard; mix well. To give Cheddar Beef Bake a more zippy taste, use nacho cheese. Cook noodles according to package directions, drain and place into a large bowl.
Steps to make Beef and Cheddar Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Oil a 2-quart baking dish.
- Bring large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook according to package directions (al dente). Drain and put in the prepared baking dish.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef and cook, stirring, until no longer pink, about 4 minutes. Add bell peppers and scallions and cook until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
- Make a space in the pan, add tomato paste and toast for a minute. Sprinkle with the Italian seasoning and 1/4 tsp salt. Add the diced tomatoes, stir and bring to a simmer. Cook until slightly thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Pour the beef mixture over the noodles and sprinkle with the grated Cheddar. Bake on the middle rack until e cheese is melted and he edges are bubbling, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
To give Cheddar Beef Bake a more zippy taste, use nacho cheese. Cook noodles according to package directions, drain and place into a large bowl. Mix in the sour cream and parmesan, and then pour into baking dish. While the noodles are cooking, spray a large, nonstick skillet with non-fat cooking spray, and add in the garlic. Brown meat in large nonstick skillet; drain.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food beef and cheddar casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!