Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, p.o.k.e breakfast!! peppers,onions, kielbasa and eggs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Smoked Kielbasa is a must on our Xmas eve table for my Polish hubs! This is a great way to use leftover Kielbasa IF you have any for Xmas morning. This is the version I prefer (he doesn't eat veggies!). Geoffrey begins by sandwiching kielbasa in a crusty baguette, then loads up the sandwich with beer-caramelized onions, mustard and tangy pickled peppers.
P.O.K.E Breakfast!! Peppers,Onions, Kielbasa and Eggs is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. P.O.K.E Breakfast!! Peppers,Onions, Kielbasa and Eggs is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook p.o.k.e breakfast!! peppers,onions, kielbasa and eggs using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make P.O.K.E Breakfast!! Peppers,Onions, Kielbasa and Eggs:
- Prepare olive oil, extra virgin
- Get of chopped peppers and onion (I always have a bag of each found in the veggie freezer aisle, makes life easier!)
- Take chopped smoked kielbasa
- Prepare eggs
- Prepare few dashes of hot sauce
- Take salt and pepper to taste
G R I D D L E & M O R E. E G G - E - L I C I O U S. B R E A K F A S T. B E V E R A G E S.
Instructions to make P.O.K.E Breakfast!! Peppers,Onions, Kielbasa and Eggs:
- In a medium sautee pan add olive oil and when heated, add peppers onions and Kielbasa. Sautee for 5 minutes on medium heat or until onions and peppers begin to soften.
- Crack two eggs over ingredients in pan and cook for 3 minutes. Flip everything over and cook an additional 2-3 minutes on the other side. 4 minutes for eggs over hard. Plate and add salt, pepper and a few dashes of hot sauce.(a MUST!!)
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
B R E A K F A S T. B E V E R A G E S. sausage or bacon. egg any style H U N G R Y M A N S P E C I A L Two eggs, pancakes or French Toast & your choice of breakfast. T e r i y a k i , L e m o n P e p p e r R u b , O l d B a y R u b.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food p.o.k.e breakfast!! peppers,onions, kielbasa and eggs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!