Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, quick and easy potato gratin. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quick and Easy Potato Gratin is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Quick and Easy Potato Gratin is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Arrange frozen potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Stir halfway through cooking time to ensure even baking. Fill basket with half the frozen potatoes. Great recipe for Quick and Easy Potato Gratin.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook quick and easy potato gratin using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick and Easy Potato Gratin:
- Get 2 large-sized Potatoes
- Prepare 300 ml Milk (or soy milk)
- Prepare 1 Soup stock cube
- Take 1 pinch Salt
- Take 1 dash Pepper
- Get 1 tbsp Butter (or margarine)
- Get 1 tbsp White flour
- Get 1 Grated cheese (melting type)
Pour potatoes into the prepared baking pan. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and remaining bread crumbs. Fit a food processor with shredding disk and use it to shred cheese. Fit processor with slicing disk and use it to slice potatoes.
Steps to make Quick and Easy Potato Gratin:
- Peel the potatoes and slice them into 2 mm thick slices (you can slice the potatoes with the peeler too). Preheat the oven (a toaster oven is OK too).
- Add the potatoes to a microwaveable dish and cover them with water. Wrap the dish with plastic wrap and microwave it for about 5 minutes.
- Open the plastic wrap a little and drain the water. (The dish is very hot. Use oven mitts or a towel to handle it.)
- While the potato is in the microwave, melt the butter (or margarine) in a skillet over low heat. Add the flour and sauté it.
- Pour in the milk (or soy milk) and soup stock cube. Dissolve the soup stock and season the mixture with salt and pepper.
- Once the sauce is well mixed, check the taste and adjust it with salt. If you're satisfied with the taste of the white sauce, add the potatoes and coat them with the sauce.
- Mix them in evenly and turn off the heat.
- Transfer the ingredients into a gratin (casserole) dish and top it with the grated cheese. Bake the gratin in a 200℃ oven for about 10 minutes. If you're using a toaster oven, bake until golden brown.
- Garnish it with some parsley if you like and enjoy.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Fit a food processor with shredding disk and use it to shred cheese. Fit processor with slicing disk and use it to slice potatoes. Put potatoes in a large saucepan with half-and-half, garlic, salt, and nutmeg. A quick and Easy Jamie Oliver inspired Potato Gratin. It is delicious and is a great side for dinner.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food quick and easy potato gratin recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!