Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, loaded breakfast patties. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Wolt delivers from the best restaurants around you. Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Great recipe for Loaded Breakfast patties. I got the idea from my dad, talking about mashed potato patties(i might try to make my own mashed potato patties sometime, it sounded good.) Anyways i thought, I'm going to make breakfast. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; lightly grease.
Loaded Breakfast patties is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Loaded Breakfast patties is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have loaded breakfast patties using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded Breakfast patties:
- Prepare 1 lb sausage log
- Take 3 handfuls shredded hash browns
- Make ready 3 handfuls fiesta shredded cheese
- Prepare 4 eggs
- Take Pepper
- Make ready Onion powder
- Take Garlic powder
- Take 3-4 caps of vegetable oil
Recipe developed by Butter with a side of Bread. Heat some oil in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Flip then cook the other side until browned and the sausage is cooked through. Whisk eggs, evaporated milk, half-and-half, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl.
Instructions to make Loaded Breakfast patties:
- Cook sausage in skillet first. Be sure the sausage is in small pieces, sort of as if you were preparing ground beef for spaghetti. Then set aside in a good sized, medium to large bowl.
- Combine and mix together, shredded hash browns, cheese, and eggs to the bowl of sausage. Then mix in your seasonings.
- Add in 3-4 caps of oil to skillet, turn on stove to medium heat. Let oil heat up a bit.
- Form your mixture of everything into patties and add them to the skillet. Careful when flipping, if flipped to soon, they might fall apart. Be sure the one side is golden browned, before flipping to the other side. (I don't really time it, i cook it until i think the egg in the middle is done, probably about 10 minutes or maybe a lil longer. After both sides have browned, it's easier to flip with less worries about it falling apart. I probably flip it about 3-4 times before taking it out.
- I take them out, before they burn, let them cool for maybe 5 minutes and serve. Enjoy!
- (I had to use two different skillets, because my first batch, i used an old skillet and it was starting to stick like crazy, the second batch of patties, in my newer skillet came out perfect.)*
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Flip then cook the other side until browned and the sausage is cooked through. Whisk eggs, evaporated milk, half-and-half, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl. Scoop up about ¼ of a cup of the potato mixture and form it into a ball. Place it in the hot pan, flattening it out until it's about ½ - ¾″ thick. For best results, serve immediately, while hot and crispy.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food loaded breakfast patties recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!