Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pineapple beef stir-fry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Remove beef with a slotted spoon and keep warm. Stir juice mixture; stir into skillet. Add the onions, beef and the reserved pineapple. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat.
Pineapple Beef Stir-fry is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Pineapple Beef Stir-fry is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook pineapple beef stir-fry using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple Beef Stir-fry:
- Make ready For the Marinade:
- Make ready 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- Get 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- Prepare 1/4 cup chicken or beef broth
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- Get 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- Get 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Make ready For the Stir-Fry:
- Take 1 lb. beef top sirloin, cut strips into thin strips
- Take 1 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- Get 2 large carrots, thinly sliced
- Take 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- Get 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- Prepare 1/2 cup fresh snow peas
- Take 3/4 cup canned pineapple chunks
- Prepare 2 cups cooked brown rice
Stir pineapple and water chestnuts into skillet. In a bowl, combine cornstarch, water and reserved. Remove beef with a slotted spoon and keep warm. Stir juice mixture; stir into skillet.
Steps to make Pineapple Beef Stir-fry:
- Combine the first five marinade ingredients. Add the sliced beef to a large re-sealable plastic bag, pour in ½ cup of marinade, and let sit for 30 minutes in fridge.
- In a small bowl, whisk cornstarch and the rest of the marinade until smooth.
- Drain and discard meat marinade. In a large nonstick skillet, stir-fry beef in oil for 2-3 minutes, then set aside.
- Stir-fry sliced carrots and onion in skillet for 5 minutes. Add red pepper and peas; stir-fry 3-4 minutes longer.
- Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add beef and pineapple chunks; heat through.
- Serve with brown rice.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Remove beef with a slotted spoon and keep warm. Stir juice mixture; stir into skillet. Add onions, beef and the reserved pineapple; heat. A quick and easy pineapple beef stir fry using an inexpensive cut of beef. Start the meat marinating and the brown rice cooking when you come home from work.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pineapple beef stir-fry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!