Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, bulgogi beef (asian). It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
In my mind, bulgogi sauce is the whole reason why this dish is so addictively delicious. It has a blend of soy sauce, brown sugar, asian pear (or red apple), garlic, ginger, ground black pepper and sesame oil. Bulgogi, a Korean classic of marinated grilled beef, is easy to make and fun to eat; it's no wonder it is one of the country's most successful culinary exports As with most Korean barbecue, the meat is seasoned with sesame and scallion, and has ripe pears in the marinade to tenderize the meat and add a characteristic sweetness Round, pale yellow Asian pears are traditional, but Bosc pears. Combine yellow onion, white and light green parts of green onions, soy sauce, sugar, sesame seeds, garlic, sesame oil, red pepper flakes, ginger, and black pepper in a bowl until marinade is well mixed.
Bulgogi Beef (Asian) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Bulgogi Beef (Asian) is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have bulgogi beef (asian) using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bulgogi Beef (Asian):
- Make ready Base
- Prepare 2 Lbs Sirloin or Flank Steak
- Get 2 Cup Jasmine Rice
- Prepare 1 Asian Pear
- Prepare Flavor
- Prepare 1/2 Bunch Green Onions
- Get 1 1/2 Cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- Take 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- Get 1 Tbps Sesame Oil
- Make ready Gojuchang Paste
- Prepare Garlic
- Prepare Ginger
- Get Add ins
- Make ready Toasted Seaweed
Beef Bulgogi is a highly popular Korean BBQ dish featuring super-thin strips of tender beef. The beef is marinated in a delicious sweet and savory sauce made with soy sauce, sesame oil, Asian pear, and ginger, then grilled over high heat. Place the beef in a shallow dish. Combine soy sauce, sugar, green onion, garlic, sesame seeds, sesame oil, and ground black pepper in a small bowl.
Steps to make Bulgogi Beef (Asian):
- Prep: Put steak in Freezer for 10-20min till the meat is stiff. Then take it out and thinly slice.
- Prep: Slice green onion thinly, Grate the pear, & Mince Garlic.
- Prep: Combine all ingredients and marinate steak for 1hr, flip half way through.
- Prep: Rinse rice under cold water till no longer cloudy.
- Cook: Put the 2 Cups of rice in a medium pot on the stove and add 3 Cups of water. Then bring to a boil and cover. Reducing heat to simmer for 8 min before turning off.
- Cook: Heat pan to Medium-High heat and add just a tiny bit of cooking oil to protect the pan. Then cook meat in batches, removing pieces as they reach desired doneness.
- Serve with Rice & Seaweed.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Place the beef in a shallow dish. Combine soy sauce, sugar, green onion, garlic, sesame seeds, sesame oil, and ground black pepper in a small bowl. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grate. Add in beef and toss carefully with your hand. You can cook bulgogi either on a skillet over a stove or on a grill.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food bulgogi beef (asian) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!