Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, (crock pot) cheese potato soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
(Crock Pot) Cheese Potato Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. (Crock Pot) Cheese Potato Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
In slow cooker, mix potatoes, onion, celery, broth and water. In small bowl, mix flour and half-and-half; stir into potato mixture. In small bowl, beat cornstarch and reserved broth until smooth. Stir cheese and milk into mixture in cooker.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook (crock pot) cheese potato soup using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make (Crock Pot) Cheese Potato Soup:
- Get 5 clove garlic
- Get 1 stock chicken broth
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp celery seed
- Take 1/2 tbsp thyme
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp black pepper
- Make ready 1 medium onion
- Get 1 can cream of celery soup
- Make ready 1 bunch red potato
- Get 1/2 cup half and half
- Get 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- Take 2 cup cheddar cheese
Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook onion in butter until translucent. Heat through, then stir in milk. Slow-Cooker Cheesy Potato Soup Betty Crocker.
Steps to make (Crock Pot) Cheese Potato Soup:
- Cut enough red potatoes to fill your crockpot 3/4 of the way, cut potatoes into quarters then cut those quaters into halfs. You want mouth friendly even pieces.
- Cut that onion up, however you like you're eating it.
- Peel, smash, and mince your garlic cloves. Yummmy !
- Place everything above ^^^ directly into the crockpot as your cutting.
- Add all the spices to crockpot; black pepper, celery seed, thyme.
- Add your chicken broth (low sodium 32 oz.) to crockpot.
- Add your small can of cream of whatever soup; I used cream of celery, to the CROCKPOT!!! Yay!
- Turn the crockpot on to HIGH for 5-6 hours. Get you hair did, take a shower, clean whatever just let it cook and all those flavors blend!
- 5-6 hours later… taste your hard work pretty damn delicious already!! Now slowly add the flour; stirring it into your soup.
- Then add the CHEESE but slowly let it melt stir in more etc, use more if ya want!!
- Turn your crockpot to low and let this simmer/set up for 1-2 hours.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Heat through, then stir in milk. Slow-Cooker Cheesy Potato Soup Betty Crocker. Mix together your flour, salt, pepper and milk in a bowl and pour into your crock pot. Sprinkle your cheese on top of your soup and stir until your cheese melted. Add the cornstarch slurry mixture to the Crockpot and mix well.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food (crock pot) cheese potato soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!