Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, crock pot baked potatoes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Prick the potatoes with a fork several times, then rub potatoes with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, and wrap tightly in foil. Rub the butter or margarine over the potatoes and place in slow cooker. Cooking time depends on how big your potatoes are. Crock Pot Baked Potatoes - A Better Cooking Method.
Crock pot baked potatoes is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Crock pot baked potatoes is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have crock pot baked potatoes using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crock pot baked potatoes:
- Take 1 As many baking potatoes as you need
- Prepare 1 tbsp butter per potato (optional)
- Get 1/4 tsp kosher salt per potato (optional)
But write it I will because if you love yourself a good baked potato as a snack, a lunch or a side dish with your dinner from time to time this is the way to go. Then, rub each potato with olive oil. Generously season the outside of each potato with salt and pepper, to taste. Place potatoes on the bottom of your slow cooker.
Steps to make Crock pot baked potatoes:
- Spray crock pot with nonstick cooking spray.
- Wash and pierce potatoes several times with fork or knife. Wrap each potato in aluminum foil.
- If desired, place 1 tablespoon of butter and 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt atop each potato before sealing the foil package.
- Please each potato bundle in crock pot, and do not add any liquid. Cook on low minimum 7 hours, or on high a minimum of 4 hours.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Generously season the outside of each potato with salt and pepper, to taste. Place potatoes on the bottom of your slow cooker. Place the lid on slow cooker and then turn to high. Poke potatoes a few times with a fork, rub with oil and sprinkle with salt. Wrap each potato in a square sheet of aluminum foil — place in the bottom of the slow cooker.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food crock pot baked potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!