Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, banana doughnuts. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana Doughnuts is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Banana Doughnuts is something that I have loved my entire life.
Add bananas, yogurt, oil, and vanilla extract; mix until incorporated. Add whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt; mix until combined. Transfer batter to a resealable plastic bag. Snip off one corner of the bag and pipe batter into the prepared doughnut pan.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook banana doughnuts using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Doughnuts:
- Take 1 cup Self-Raising Flour *1 cup is 250ml
- Prepare 2 tablespoons Caster Sugar
- Make ready 1 pinch Salt
- Take 1 Ripe Banana *about 100g after peeled, 1/2 cup when mashed
- Make ready Oil for frying
- Take Icing Sugar for dusting *optional, I mixed it with a little bit of Cocoa Powder
Heat oil in a deep-sided pot. In a large bowl, mash bananas with a fork (or hands), then add flour (a little less than one part flour to one part banana). Continue to mix until mixture resembles thick pancake batter, adding more flour if needed. Mix in baking powder and salt.
Instructions to make Banana Doughnuts:
- Combine Self-Raising Flour, Caster Sugar and Salt in a mixing bowl. Add mashed Banana and mix to form a soft dough. If the dough is too soft, you can add extra Flour, but do not add too much. Allow to rest while you are preparing the Oil for frying.
- Heat Oil about depth of 5cm in a large saucepan and heat to about 160°C. As the dough is very sticky, wet your hands with Oil and form 2-3cm balls and carefully drop them into the oil. Slowly deep-fry doughnuts until puffed and nicely browned all over. It takes about 4-5 minutes.
- Transfer the doughnuts to a tray lined with paper towel or a wire rack. Repeat with the remaining dough. Dust with Icing Sugar and enjoy. *Note: Today I mixed Icing Sugar with a little bit of Cocoa Powder.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Continue to mix until mixture resembles thick pancake batter, adding more flour if needed. Mix in baking powder and salt. Combine Self-Raising Flour, Caster Sugar and Salt in a mixing bowl. Add mashed Banana and mix to form a soft dough. If the dough is too soft, you can add extra Flour, but do not add too much.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food banana doughnuts recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!