Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, crockpot chicken & gravy & mashed potatoes on texas bread. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crockpot Chicken & gravy & mashed potatoes on Texas bread is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Crockpot Chicken & gravy & mashed potatoes on Texas bread is something which I have loved my entire life.
Not quite a tortilla soup, not quite a taco soup, this comes together fast and gets better overnight. Stores like a dream and has fabulous flavor. Serve with sour cream and cheese on top, with either tortilla chips or cornbread on the side. Slow-Cooker Peanut Chicken. "My wife loved this dish and it was so easy to make.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook crockpot chicken & gravy & mashed potatoes on texas bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Chicken & gravy & mashed potatoes on Texas bread:
- Get 2 packs low sodium chicken gravy envelopes or make your own chicken gravy homemade
- Get 1 biggest can cream of chicken condensed soup for cooking. with or w/o herbs low sodium
- Make ready 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- Take 1 loaf Texas Toast white loaf bread(bread isle, not frozen)
- Take 1 pot Homemade mashed potatoes(however you make yours)
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup water
- Prepare 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Make ready As needed seasonings of your choice( I used garlic, dash Italian herbs, McCormick vegetable, parsley, chives
- Get 1/2-1 yellow onion
- Make ready 1 tbsp or so of unsalted butter
- Make ready 1 tbsp or so Ranch dry powder(optional)
One of the best things to make in your slow cooker is chicken thighs. They're full of flavor and stay moist and tender during the low-and-slow cooking process. Bone-in will add even more flavor to your dishes, but boneless. Slow-Cooker Curried Chicken With Ginger and Yogurt.
Steps to make Crockpot Chicken & gravy & mashed potatoes on Texas bread:
- Spray pot with Pam. Pour the big can of cream of chicken in pot, the 2 gravy packets, water, butter, TBSP or so of ranch powder, black pepper, & any other seasonings.
- Whisk until very smooth.
- Add the chicken, and onions and press down into mixture where it's completely covered.
- Cook on high 4 hours or low 6-8 hours. Then shred the chicken with a 2 forks inside pot in small or bigger chunks.
- When it's close to 1/2 an hour or so from being done, make your homemade mashed potatoes. And any other side dish. Like corn or green beans.
- Once everything is done. Layer it on your plate. Piece of Texas loaf bread, mashed potatoes, then pour your chicken and gravy mixture on top, and sprinkle with parsley, chives,s&p. And serve with side of corn or green vegetable.
- What it looks like when you cut with a fork. It's so good!
- Mixed bite on my fork.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Bone-in will add even more flavor to your dishes, but boneless. Slow-Cooker Curried Chicken With Ginger and Yogurt. Simmer the chicken in a mixture of tomato paste, garlic, curry powder, and fresh ginger to add vibrant Indian flavors. This south-of-the-border chowder is one of my favorite slow-cooker chicken breast recipes, and it's a winner at family dinners and potlucks alike. We like ours topped with fresh avocado, shredded cheddar cheese and chili cheese corn chips. —Nancy Heishman, Las Vegas, Nevada.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food crockpot chicken & gravy & mashed potatoes on texas bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!