Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, brad's mashed potato casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brad's mashed potato casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Brad's mashed potato casserole is something which I have loved my entire life.
This is something that my mother always cooked when I was young. Combine first nine ingredients, and only four green onions, and four slices bacon in large mixing bowl. Beat at medium high speed until smooth. Fold in one cup shredded cheddar cheese.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook brad's mashed potato casserole using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's mashed potato casserole:
- Get 6 med youkon gold potatoes
- Prepare 16 Oz sour cream
- Take 2 tbs butter
- Make ready 3 cups shredded cheddar, divided
- Take 1 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1 tsp dry mustard
- Prepare 1/2 tsp white pepper
- Prepare 1 tsp granulated chicken bouillon
- Get 2 cups crunched sour cream and onion potato chips
Drain; place potatoes in a large bowl. Add the cream cheese, sour cream, milk, onion, garlic salt and salt; beat until blended. Drizzle with butter; sprinkle with paprika. Add sour cream, cream cheese, and butter to potatoes, and mash with a potato masher until almost smooth.
Instructions to make Brad's mashed potato casserole:
- Wash and cube potatoes, skin on.
- Boil in 6 qts water until tender. Drain.
- Combine rest of ingredients in potatoes except cheese and chips.
- When well combined, fold in 3/4 c shredded cheese.
- Place in a LG casserole pan. Top with remaining cheese. Cover with crushed chips.
- Bake at 350 until chips are golden brown. 20-25 minutes. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Drizzle with butter; sprinkle with paprika. Add sour cream, cream cheese, and butter to potatoes, and mash with a potato masher until almost smooth. Cheesy mashed potato casserole with an easy bread crumb topping is a great family casserole that is also perfect as a holiday side dish. Made with Russet potatoes, a light and fluffy potato that is super commonly used in home kitchens, provides an excellent base for a seriously loaded potato casserole. Drain the potatoes and add to a large mixing bowl.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food brad's mashed potato casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!